NATURE OF WORKS ARE UNDER PROCESS BY US FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS IN OUR VOC TRUST AT OTTAPIDARAM.
Without Colour/ Caste/ Religion/ Ereed etc.,.
1. Abandoned Ladies & Windows.
2. New Life to Street beggers.
3. Peoples those who are Mentally Disorders.
4. For the purpose of Village developments.
5. Helping to the people those who are having Bullocks, Cows & Goats.
6. Reform action cultivation and Rejenuvation of Agriculture.
7. Converting of all old Asbestos sheet house & Container house.
8. Disabilities for Handicapped.
9. Old age Homes & Orphanages.
10. Youth Programmes & Community development progammes..
11. AIDS awarness programmes.
12. Medical help.
13. Hut Renovation.
14. Educating poor peoples.
15. To help the people affected by natural calamities such as floor, fire, Cyclone, Drought, Famine, Earth Quake, Epidemnic storm, accident, Pestilence, Stunami etc.,.
16. To help the Tribal.
17. To establish and/ or maintain and/or support centres for the prevention of Alchohol and Drug Adiction .
18. Manpower suppliers/ Skilled / Non-skilled.
19. MATRIMONIAL BEUERAH INTERNATIONAL
20.Employement opportuinty for un-employed poverty peoples in our poultry firms.
21.Trainining for tailoring womens.
22.COMPUTER Education to poor and educated persons.
23.Helping for the un married persons in our area.
24.Agriculture development in our rural area.
25.Marriage beuerah-all over India
26.Supporting and helping for the poor farmers
27.Development of cattle field in our area
28.Maintaining of MAHALEER SUYA UDHAVY KULU in our districts
29.Helping to the mentally retard and disabilities also
30.Rehabitation center for drug/alchohol addicts
31.Road development of our nearby villages
32.Cleaning of our village streets
33.Monthly chit-fund scheme for local poor peoples
34.Renovating of roofs and buildings for hut home
35.Providing container house for north Indian workers
36.Teaching for illetrate/old person in our districts
37.Free tution & education for poor students
38.Protecting animals and birds and giving shelter
39.Planting of clonel trees to keep our soil and nation and maintaining
40.Providing water fecilities for all nearby villages
41.Awarnes to the peoples for HIV/AIDS
43.First-aid for accidental emergencies & arranging hospitalties
44.Sheltering for street beggers
45.Guidelines for farmers for selling and buying
46.Energising solar electricity for hut services
47.Encouraging and quiding of small growers in both agriculture and business
48.Supporting to the inter-caste marriages apart from language/religlon
Our Recent Social Activities:-
aged 19 years old is studying BE- final year. Mechanical
Engineering in SCADinstitute in Vagai kulam near Tuticorin Air port.
We helped him from his first standard at our own cost. His father is a sickbed
person and unable to work. We gave employment in our poultry firm. His mother
is a handicapped. His particulars are attached here with.
2.Here is only a girl age
20 years old named as mentioned in the wedding letter was without marriage due
to poverty. We arranged marriage through our marriage bureau and conducted marriage in our own expenses Particulars’ are
3.There is a girl got more
marks in +2 exam and was unable to study higher studies. We arranged to get
admission in Madurai medical college for BSC nursing courses .Please help her
to continue her studies.
4.Another girl requested us to help her to run family as
her mother died in lightning effect, last month as per magazine attached here